Letter to the editors (and Strib leadership) - Re: Souhan column

I looked up "Snarky prick" in the dictionary and guess whose picture showed up?

Yes, Soujerk was wrong but what really bothers me is that the editors of this rag let it ride. This paper has so many typos I really question if anyone does any editing. I mean don't they have spell check at least? And by the by, Soujerk, why don't you write a column about your buddy Sid and his many disabilities? It is painful to listen to him every Sunday.

I think all these issues need to be looked at, especially any effect on recruiting. But as it stands, the positives of Kill outweigh any negatives of his disability. If FDR can govern from a chair, then Jerry can coach.

I can't remember how long ago I called and told the paper that this dude and others is exactly why I canceled my subscription. I wish more people did.

I cancelled because i have to pay to see electronic content. As a transplant Minnesotan living in Maryland, these two rags are my window into MN. So...i've shifted to the Pioneer Press (still free...Yippee!!). No complaints...plus i don't have to hear about all of Sid's close personal friends ;)

I cancelled because i have to pay to see electronic content. As a transplant Minnesotan living in Maryland, these two rags are my window into MN. So...i've shifted to the Pioneer Press (still free...Yippee!!). No complaints...plus i don't have to hear about all of Sid's close personal friends ;)

Incognito browser windows are your friend, wink, wink...

Sent letters of support to Coach Kill, Norwood Teague, Kaler. Sent a note to Editor and Jim Souhan that were a different tone:)

3 pictures on his account. 1 is about a great day for football in Madison. The other is a potshot at the students at the U of M. Because, of course.

What is funny is he got his twitter account hacked in May and didn't notice until August.

Really embracing the social media.

Top Bottom