Letter from Tracy Claeys

BTW...your tagline needs updating. :)

I've thought about it, but just can't yet. Still one of the looniest things ever said on here (when not trying to be looney).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang Gang Bang.

(I would continue, but you get the point. at least some of you get the point. The ones who wanted to see Gopher Football players crucified will never get the point.)

The right wing extremists in GopherHole are now hoping and praying their new president rolls back Title IX regulations covering sexual assault and harassment on college campuses. They want their favorite athletes to be free to get females drunk and then screw them until they have to go to practice in the morning. If their teammates are able to join in the fun then so much the better.

However, in Minnesota and many other states it won't matter what what happens to Title IX regulations because state laws and regulations will remain in place and colleges and universities will remain absolutely committed to reducing sexual violence and harassment on their campuses. There will be no returning to the good old days when sexual abuse of females was considered to be one of the perks of being a college athlete. Those days are long gone and right wingers are not going to be able to do anything to reverse it.

The right wing extremists in GopherHole are now hoping and praying their new president rolls back Title IX regulations covering sexual assault and harassment on college campuses. They want their favorite athletes to be free to get females drunk and then screw them until they have to go to practice in the morning. If their teammates are able to join in the fun then so much the better.

However, in Minnesota and many other states it won't matter what what happens to Title IX regulations because state laws and regulations will remain in place and colleges and universities will remain absolutely committed to reducing sexual violence and harassment on their campuses. There will be no returning to the good old days when sexual abuse of females was considered to be one of the perks of being a college athlete. Those days are long gone and right wingers are not going to be able to do anything to reverse it.

MN process: everyone else
Kim Il-Sung: Bashar al-Assad

Sweet smelling **** is still ****.

I've thought about it, but just can't yet. Still one of the looniest things ever said on here (when not trying to be looney).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, and it had such irony too.

Top Bottom