Let's Roll Tide

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Simply to lighten our mood, we should all be rooting for Bama this weekend. We need to keep the Gophers as the only team to win win 3 straight nattys

Georgia is in no matter what happens this weekend. We need to cheer against Georgia starting in a couple of weeks.

Go Gophers!!

Some guy

Reaction score
Simply to lighten our mood, we should all be rooting for Bama this weekend. We need to keep the Gophers as the only team to win win 3 straight nattys
Yup. And also likely keeps Mn out of Detroit
Because unless Bama and Georgia both made the playoff, one of them is going to be out of the top 4 but ahead of Ohio State. Would push Ohio state out of the orange bowl

Full Speed Ahead

Reaction score
Texas soundly beat Alabama at Alabama. Texas gets in before they do. If Bama beats Georgia, then Bama gets in before Georgia. But Washington, FSU and Michigan (assuming all three win their games) all get in before anyone else. This means TX is the fourth team and no SEC teams get invites (unless you consider TX as being part of the SEC).

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
Seems unfair that Ohio State would drop so far after a 6 pt loss to powerhouse Michigan. They are now out of the final four.

SeaBee_Gopher

Reaction score
Texas soundly beat Alabama at Alabama. Texas gets in before they do. If Bama beats Georgia, then Bama gets in before Georgia. But Washington, FSU and Michigan (assuming all three win their games) all get in before anyone else. This means TX is the fourth team and no SEC teams get invites (unless you consider TX as being part of the SEC).
Earlier in this post as a joke, I said I wanted both Bama and Georgia to lose this week, but you actually found a way for this to be true! You're the greatest!

STPGopher

Reaction score
Roll Tide!!!

One of my coaches once played for the Tide. Besides, I hate Auburn and am not fond of UGA.

BilldGopher

Section 211
Reaction score
Nope to Bama.

Go Dogs! Sic-em! Woof! Woof! Woof!

(This is the UGA equivalent of Ski-U-Mah!)

Top Bottom