Lets not forget about Chris Halvorsen

The-Real-Truth

Reaction score
I really like this kid. He is not as tough as TM (I am not sure who is) but he will be able to help a lot. Who knows, one day he and Mo could be our front court.

I turned the tv off after the 1st half but now I can see why they played like that. It was because Dayton's players wanted more than the Gophers. If our Gophers play like they want the "W" more than the other team, we'll be fine. If they have a mental shut-down like yesterday, we won't be playing in March.

I have a feeling that TM will play a game or 2 if we make it to the dance even for a few minutes or so.

Go Gophers and make us proud.

Halvorsen was the 4th PF on the team. He is now the 3rd, but I don't seem him getting anything other than garbage minutes.

I wouldn't mind seeing it as an experiment. He works hard, he's strong, and he's athletic. However, he has the worst shot I've ever seen, and I'm not sure he's technically adept enough yet to give you the rebounding and defense we would need from a Puchtell-esque player.

he will foul out as fast as you let him. Out of position and undersized, then will over-react to make up for it. Nice kid, looks like he comes from a nice family, but probably should have followed his brother to St. Thomas and had some success.

Top Bottom