Let's Not Cause Compliance Issues

compliance or not, I'm not going to tweet 17-18 year old kids. That's just creepy

I've replied to few current gophers few times, but not often and only positive messages.

Does recruiting a player currently on another team count?

My bad, forgot which board I was on for a second. Thought you meant Ryan James. Yeah, Ron probably shouldn't be doing that ha.

You're missing the point. Even if it's reported, how would they magically determine that an unverified Twitter account is in fact a booster of that program? Tons of people create fake accounts pretending to be people they aren't.
Pierre Delecto wants you to be a Gopher!!!!

What's the difference between publicly commenting "Come to MN!" on a twitter post by a recruit vs seeing them at a game and yelling "Come to MN!" at the stadium?

What's the difference between publicly commenting "Come to MN!" on a twitter post by a recruit vs seeing them at a game and yelling "Come to MN!" at the stadium?
Ultimately, what really matters is if someone is going to go make a beef with the NCAA, and then what they can prove.

Ultimately, what really matters is if someone is going to go make a beef with the NCAA, and then what they can prove.
And I'm guessing it's not really "Hope you choose Minnesota" from a guy like me they care about. It's a "Love to see you choose Oregon" from a guy like Phil Knight, etc. Or the General Mills CEO saying "I'm sure you'll find great jobs in the TC if you come to Minnesota!!! ;)"

I'm not suggesting we should break rules, I'm just saying it's doubtful it'd be an issue unless there was some potential reward, which most of us aren't in a position to give.

And I'm guessing it's not really "Hope you choose Minnesota" from a guy like me they care about. It's a "Love to see you choose Oregon" from a guy like Phil Knight, etc. Or the General Mills CEO saying "I'm sure you'll find great jobs in the TC if you come to Minnesota!!! ;)"

I'm not suggesting we should break rules, I'm just saying it's doubtful it'd be an issue unless there was some potential reward, which most of us aren't in a position to give.

you obviously don't understand the role of the "Bag Man" ;)

Top Bottom