Let's give it up for coaches Rossi and Sanford!!!

Agreed... even in the 3rd quarter, Sanford didn't shut down the Offense. Was happily surprised. Great job to both!

Wait a minute. ESPN has The dope heads gain negative yards for the game. Has that happened in Minnesota history after they quit playing high school team.

Except for Trickett and Fleck’s time out and clock management, I mean, wasn’t this game perfect? Have to admit, I didn’t see this coming, especially from the defense. I felt the game today was going to probably tell us if we had a 4-5 win team versus perhaps a 7-9 win team. Color me pleasantly surprised. Can I ask a favor? Let’s come out next week and handle Bowling Green like we should. Let’s build off today.

Great job and what a day!!!

Go Gophers!!!

It felt like CO offense made our defense look like world beaters. Thomas Rush looked like an All American in those highlights. I'm really enjoying this win on the road, but I am not sure the D is that much better.

It felt like CO offense made our defense look like world beaters. Thomas Rush looked like an All American in those highlights. I'm really enjoying this win on the road, but I am not sure the D is that much better.
Well, to be honest, you are probably correct. I mean, I don’t think we are going to do this against Big10 teams unless it’s perhaps Northwestern. But I do believe today was a positive step for the defense and that’s saying SOMETHING. Let’s just continue to get better week in and week out.

Except for Trickett and Fleck’s time out and clock management, I mean, wasn’t this game perfect? Have to admit, I didn’t see this coming, especially from the defense. I felt the game today was going to probably tell us if we had a 4-5 win team versus perhaps a 7-9 win team. Color me pleasantly surprised. Can I ask a favor? Let’s come out next week and handle Bowling Green like we should. Let’s build off today.

Great job and what a day!!!

Go Gophers!!!
i didnt see it coming either

Well, to be honest, you are probably correct. I mean, I don’t think we are going to do this against Big10 teams unless it’s perhaps Northwestern. But I do believe today was a positive step for the defense and that’s saying SOMETHING. Let’s just continue to get better week in and week out.
Definitely a game to build off for a defense that struggled in the first 2 weeks. If they keep improving, they could play their best football in November when the division is on the line

Top Bottom