Let me get this name thing straight

Donovan

Reaction score
The Big Ten conference has 12 teams, and The Big Twelve conference has 10 teams?:rolleyes:

Seriously, I'm sure we'll keep the Big Ten name due to it's storied history. But the name of Big 12 is relatively new, so, wouldn't they want to come up with a new name, unless they add a couple more teams to get back to 12?

Why do we drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway?

And what's the deal with airline food??

The Big Ten conference has 12 teams, and The Big Twelve conference has 10 teams?:rolleyes:

Seriously, I'm sure we'll keep the Big Ten name due to it's storied history. But the name of Big 12 is relatively new, so, wouldn't they want to come up with a new name, unless they add a couple more teams to get back to 12?

And the Pac 10 has 11 teams.

You are right, everything is f*cked. I can't do it, I'm out

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2tJjNVVwRCY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2tJjNVVwRCY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

CONGRATULATIONS!

You are the 1,000,000th person to make this joke! You win a job as a beat writer Gopher sports at the Star Tribune.

The new Big Ten motto: "The Big Ten. Twelve Teams. Deal with it."

A little anecdote from my college Calc prof:

1+1 does not always equal two. Things are not always as they seem. If you are baking bread and you have 1 piece of dough in your left hand and one in the right. If you add them together, do you have 2 pieces of dough? If you count them, you do. If you add them together, you only have one piece of dough, granted it is larger.

If you add a team to the Big Ten, you no longer have 11 teams. But do you have the Big Twelve? No...you still have the Big Ten.

Top Bottom