Leo Musso to Wisconsin!!

mcsmitty12

Reaction score
He landed the big one. Posted an article about him earlier and they called him a "waunabee." proved a lot of people wrong. wish him the absolute best (just not against Goldy).

Leo Musso?

Isn't that the name of an opera that's being written about 'Sconnie and the Hail Mary pass?

alg_seinfeld_uncle-leo.jpg

He landed the big one. Posted an article about him earlier and they called him a "waunabee." proved a lot of people wrong. wish him the absolute best (just not against Goldy).

You are the greatest poster ever. I wish you the big one. You are not a "waunabee," or a "wannabe" for that matter. Pat yourself on the back. Again.

Why would anyone here care? Why would you put exclamation points on it? Should I go start a thread on Buckyville titled "Andre McDonald to Minnesota!!"? Think I'll get some warm fuzzies in return?

Why would anyone here care? Why would you put exclamation points on it? Should I go start a thread on Buckyville titled "Andre McDonald to Minnesota!!"? Think I'll get some warm fuzzies in return?
I think he's ripping on Bielma's recruiting, at least I would hope so, Leo Musso is hardly a program changer.

Dpo, not trying to come at you, but do you think it's your job to self-govern who can post what on this board? If you don't care then don't post or don't even click on the thread. Again, not trying to bash you, but this isn't the first time for ripping a newbie.

I mean I don't care either, but don't rip on the guy. When I read the thread title I thought Wisconsin just got a stud new coach or something.

If I wouldn't have graduated from Waunakee High School, I wouldn't care about this. But I did graduate from Waunakee, so I'm kind of glad he is going to be playing in the B1G.

If it was sarcasm, I totally missed it and I apologize. Sincerely.

As for "self-governing" the board, if I see something strange that doesn't belong here, I'm going to comment on it. No one will ever convince me that it's normal or sane to post about NDSU, MN HS players, or Wisky football when not Gopher-related. Obviously, sarcasm, mockery, and parody don't count.

Dpo, not trying to come at you, but do you think it's your job to self-govern who can post what on this board? If you don't care then don't post or don't even click on the thread. Again, not trying to bash you, but this isn't the first time for ripping a newbie.
He's got a valid point. Leo Musso is in no way, shape or form relevant to Minnesota football. Why would anyone here care that a two-star running back that Minnesota didn't offer committed to Wisconsin? This guy just wants to pat himself on the back because he started a thread a few weeks ago and said that the Gophers should offer this guy. Good for you. You were correct about something. You get your choice of scratch-and-sniff stickers to put on your notebook.

As for "self-governing" the board, if I see something strange that doesn't belong here, I'm going to comment on it. No one will ever convince me that it's normal or sane to post about NDSU, MN HS players, or Wisky football when not Gopher-related. Obviously, sarcasm, mockery, and parody don't count.

No, I agree with you that the commitment of a 2 star running back to Wisconsin has no place on this board, but I don't necessarily think that you have to go out of your way to rip on the guy.

Note to mods: Example A of why an "Other Schools Sports Forum" could be beneficial.

thats what dpo does. he is right 100% no negotiation.

We are all still waiting with bated breath for the staggeringly exhaustive list of places where I was wrong from the Stoudermire thread. You've had 3 years to compose it, so even though I know it was very research-intensive, it should be ready for public consumption by now.

We are all still waiting with bated breath for the staggeringly exhaustive list of places where I was wrong from the Stoudermire thread. You've had 3 years to compose it, so even though I know it was very research-intensive, it should be ready for public consumption by now.

You're still mad about that? I thought that was over once you went on a tirade and used every insult imaginable save for ethnic slurs. I believe there is no doubt, you are indeed the bigger man. Congratulations.

No, I agree with you that the commitment of a 2 star running back to Wisconsin has no place on this board, but I don't necessarily think that you have to go out of your way to rip on the guy.

Note to mods: Example A of why an "Other Schools Sports Forum" could be beneficial.

Be careful, if you disagree with dpo now he will hold a grudge for over 3 years. He doesn't like when people don't agree with him

Be careful, if you disagree with dpo now he will hold a grudge for over 3 years. He doesn't like when people don't agree with him

There's a vast difference between having a disagreement and telling someone they don't know anything coupled with clamming up like a coward when called out. I don't appreciate being told that I don't know anything, especially by a college kid who can't back up his insults.

dpodoll68 said:
There's a vast difference between having a disagreement and telling someone they don't know anything coupled with clamming up like a coward when called out. I don't appreciate being told that I don't know anything, especially by a college kid who can't back up his insults.
Ummmmm you think you know 40 times.

I hold grudges forever. The only problem is that after 30 seconds I can't remember who I was mad at.

How did I clam up like a coward? Oh you mean when I stopped replying to you because it was obvious we were not going to see eye to eye? Gotcha.

shut up. all of you. sorry for ever posting this. somehow all these posts end up in a pissing contest.

shut up. all of you. sorry for ever posting this. somehow all these posts end up in a pissing contest.

You are correct. 34 posts, 34 pissing contests. Maybe it's you...;)

Top Bottom