Leidner playing defensive end

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
It's a slow period in the hole, and I know some of you really miss watching highlight tape of high school kids so behold, Leidner's Hudl tape.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/751284/highlights/7184380

A few things jump out, like him playing DE on 4 plays (and getting the tackles and recovering a fumble). Tough kid that loves contact, probably too much for a QB.

Strong arm. Multiple effortless 40-45 yard passes. Looks like he can make all the throws to both sides of the field.

Holds the ball too long. Some things never change. I'm sure they are working on that.

Now, this is a totally senseless thread. It's like asking me to step in for Limegrover to call a few plays for the offense.

If a thread is senseless but nobody is around to read it, is it still senseless?

In the grand tradition of Dr. Don's observations, Enjoy.

Doc, can you call a play after the play has started?

I think we can lock the "Mitch Leidner: Greatest Gopher QB in modern history" thread now. :cool:

Doc, can you call a play after the play has started?

Yep, as a former Quarterback, it happened more than once. Of course it helped to have a 220 pound fullback behind me.

Ok chuckleheads, laugh it up. But, more gopherholers visited that page today than in the last 2 years...I'd wager the gopherhole finds archival Leidner footage more interesting than the incessant henpecking from a small band of nattering nabob gopherholers.

Next up, Adam Weber highlights!

Top Bottom