Legends Division

patrick08

Reaction score
I am not trying to get ahead of myself after week one, but our division is struggling. I know the Gophers started slow and gave up a lot of yards to a bad team, but in the end we blew them out by 28 points. What about the rest of our division?

Michigan- convincing win over a lower MAC opponent
Northwestern- regardless of outcome playing a PAC 12 team

But then...

Nebraska- beats Wyoming (lower Mountain West opponent) by 3 at home
Michigan State- beats Western Michigan by 13 (lower MAC opponent) at home
Iowa- looses to Northern Illinois (good MAC opponent) at home

Not a very convincing week 1 by our division. Leaders division wasn't convincing either besides Ohio State and Wisconsin. I feel some B1G criticism from the national media.

The Big 10 needs to stop getting beat up by these weak conference teams. Especially teams like Nebraska. We are becoming a joke.

The Big 10 needs to stop getting beat up by these weak conference teams. Especially teams like Nebraska. We are becoming a joke.

True but as a Gopher fan our chances of finishing in the top 3 of our division seems like less of dream and something that can be accomplished sooner.

Tell that to the Big 12. They lost to two FCS teams and WVU squeaked by Wiliam and Mary.

There will be a weeping and gnashing of teeth in the Omaha World-Herald Sunday sports section.

Tell that to the Big 12. They lost to two FCS teams and WVU squeaked by Wiliam and Mary.

Didn't they lose to two of the best FCS teams in the country? While, disappointing to them. The consistency with how the Big 10 has performed out of conference is alarming. Northwestern beating Cal on the road are the kinds of wins that we should be seeing more often.

Top Bottom