Lee Corzos mascot pick

I will be soooo mad if he doesn’t pick us. Disrespect. Alabama has had an easy schedule too.

I will be soooo mad if he doesn’t pick us. Disrespect. Alabama has had an easy schedule too.

You might wanna get ready for not getting picked. It’s been the way for other schools too.

If he picks the enemy then I'll protest and I'll wait at least a week before I watch GameDay again...…….

He has been playing the heel a lot this year it seems like. He will probably hold up the Goldy head and toss it away

I would be shocked to see much, if any of the national media pick the Gophers. We're going to be underdogs in every remaining game almost no matter what.

100 percent Corso will pick the Skunks, and put the popcorn box head on.

I believe Corso will pick Bucky.

His “sink the boat,” comment a couple of weeks ago, says all I need to hear. I’d love the Gophers to stick it to him, again!

I mean... ...who cares? Until MN does it consistently they will be picked against. Fortunately, those picks don't decide the outcome. Corso can pick WI by 3,545 points for all I care.

I'll be happy when Corso hangs it up. Think it is a bit past his time. I'd enjoy seeing McAfee replace him and it seems ESPN is grooming him for that.

I'll be happy when Corso hangs it up. Think it is a bit past his time. I'd enjoy seeing McAfee replace him and it seems ESPN is grooming him for that.

Corso is a slam dunk to pick Wisconsin in this game, will be shocked to see him go any other direction. Will be fun to see the crowd's reaction when he does, he loves being the bad guy.

Really excited to see what they do with McAfee because he has been a big supporter or ours so far this year. Bet they will have some fun with him and Fleck.

Top Bottom