Leaving the game today and our crack security.

BigEGopher

Section 107
Reaction score
First, I have to applaud the gates for saving me $ on beer by letting me easily bring in my flask. The annoyance I had was after the game when I left 107 and exited to walk my normal route to the bus. The entire side of stadium was blocked because of buses parked on the outside concourse (for lack of a better word) forcing all to walk through the lots. While walking through a cop car was trying to leave and I yelled at the staffer at the stupid decision to route people this way. His response was that it was the TSA's decision.?? PSU must have left the stadium without changing and needed the buses that soon after the game.

In giving passing feedback to a few other staffers who looked like they were important, I was laughed at and encountered a good old head shake. Anyone wonder why the odd change all of a sudden?

So to recap: A staffer who had no choice in the matter was standing there and you yelled at him because he was doing his job because you had to walk a little farther. Or am I missing something?

Top Bottom