Leaving Houston, ....Season Opener here I come ?

Texan Gopher

Reaction score
Can't. Wait.

Last second decision. Flight booked. Tickets purchased. Placed a good chunk of $$$ on the huskers to win. I want to lose some $$$ !!!

Row the Boat. Ski U Mah. Go Gophers.

Where should I eat in dinkytown with my wife ? It's been a few years since I have had season tickets and been back.

Can't. Wait.

Last second decision. Flight booked. Tickets purchased. Placed a good chunk of $$$ on the huskers to win. I want to lose some $$$ !!!

Row the Boat. Ski U Mah. Go Gophers.

Where should I eat in dinkytown with my wife ? It's been a few years since I have had season tickets and been back.
Stub and Herbs might be a decent place to start depending on what time you arrive on campus.

https://stubandherbsbar.com/

Downtown eateries might be doable if using light rail?

Well, that was worth it. What an atmosphere last night at the stadium. I wonder if it looked and sounded as good on TV as it was in the stadium.

Nubin and Walley are unreal.

The catch to tie it up reminded me of the 4th down catch by CAB to tie it up late against Fresno.

Well, that was worth it. What an atmosphere last night at the stadium. I wonder if it looked and sounded as good on TV as it was in the stadium.

The catch to tie it up reminded me of the 4th down catch by CAB to tie it up late against Fresno.
The aesthetics of the stadium and crowd on tv with the gold out and sunset were top notch. I can’t comment on the crowd noise as Gus was being Gus.

Man, you picked the wrong game to go to and then suddenly it was the right game.

The aesthetics of the stadium and crowd on tv with the gold out and sunset were top notch. I can’t comment on the crowd noise as Gus was being Gus.

Last night? Gus was the reincarnation of Curt Gowdy compared to Trent "Nebraska is the greatest program in College Football history" Klatt.

Stadium and the crowd looked great on TV. Hard to see any Red in that crowd but Fox kept finding them for close-ups.:banghead:

Top Bottom