Lead Big 10 Football Crew Announced - NBC Sports

Ope3

Reaction score
Good get. Todd Blackledge, Noah Eagle & Kathryn Tappen to lead Big Ten football coverage for NBC Sports. All very solid in my opinion.

Hopefully they announce/host lots of Gopher football games.

Good get. Todd Blackledge, Noah Eagle & Kathryn Tappen to lead Big Ten football coverage for NBC Sports. All very solid in my opinion.

Hopefully they announce/host lots of Gopher football games.

Which one gets to put Noah Eagle on their lap and pull the string in his neck?

Where did Sean McDonough end up? I really enjoy it when he is calling play by play. Always well prepared, and brings emotion without overdoing it. I am forever grateful he did the 2019 game with PSU, as well as the 2003 Gopher Frozen Four and Natty in hockey.

Where did Sean McDonough end up? I really enjoy it when he is calling play by play. Always well prepared, and brings emotion without overdoing it. I am forever grateful he did the 2019 game with PSU, as well as the 2003 Gopher Frozen Four and Natty in hockey.

McDonough is still with ABC/ESPN. He does college football and is the lead voice of the NHL now there. He called the Stanley Cup Finals last year. He is excellent.

He won't be doing Gopher games for awhile now since ABC/ESPN is no longer in business with the Big Ten.

McDonough is still with ABC/ESPN. He does college football and is the lead voice of the NHL now there. He called the Stanley Cup Finals last year. He is excellent.

He won't be doing Gopher games for awhile now since ABC/ESPN is no longer in business with the Big Ten.
Not sure how likely, but could be at the mic for the game at North Carolina this year.

Top Bottom