Leach??

Shielder

Reaction score
How many coaching jobs have been filled and no one has taken Leach? Are they even considering him? I don't blame Maturi for passing on him.

I've been reading for months on Gopherhole how he founded Texas Tech and built it into a university so they could have football, which he invented, and then brought a large storm onto the world and gathered two of each animal, and when that flood debacle was over he invented the taco pizza.

I've been reading for months on Gopherhole how he founded Texas Tech and built it into a university so they could have football, which he invented, and then brought a large storm onto the world and gathered two of each animal, and when that flood debacle was over he invented the taco pizza.

:clap:

What a guy!

You forgot how he cured polio and saved Chuck Norris from drowning and being eaten by sharks in key west ;)

Do you suppose that Leach has made it clear to anyone that he would like a Head Coaching job? Maybe Temple would be just the place for him. Or, maybe, he would like to be a dc in Austin, TX. That would show them! Or, maybe someone will hire Trestman and Leach can replace him coaching Trestman's former championship CFL team. Leach has so many traits that make him so appealing to colleges and university settings all across America. Maybe PSU would like Leach to replace Joe Pa some day. Or, maybe there will be another remake of PIRATES OF P!

:clap:

Brilliant! Can I use this as a sig quote?

No one has even given him as much as a sniff to be honest. Leach and his followers campaign for him a lot for jobs, but right now Universities won't touch him with a 10-football pole. University Administrators everywhere see him as a insubordinate. Very good coach, but he has proven if he doesn't get his way, he will make you pay.

You forgot how he cured polio and saved Chuck Norris from drowning and being eaten by sharks in key west ;)

Simply not true. The ocean is afraid of Chuck Norris. Sharks? Chuck Norris doesn't have tuna salad sandwiches. He has shark salad sandwiches!

On Leach. I don't know if it's the pending lawsuits or something else, but I think he'll re-surface in a couple of years when everything dies down unless, of course, his dossier reads like the out-takes from "The Murders in the Rue Morgue."

I knew it!

Leach is a huge gamble. He was also the only big time successful coach who would have considered the Gophers. Gopher football has a long history of not gambling (or gambling cheap by hiring inexperience-see Brewster) but it also has a long history of not winning.

I would have hired Leach if he was available.

Vandy should hire him. They have nothing to lose and he has excellent academic credentials.

No one has even given him as much as a sniff to be honest. Leach and his followers campaign for him a lot for jobs, but right now Universities won't touch him with a 10-football pole. University Administrators everywhere see him as a insubordinate. Very good coach, but he has proven if he doesn't get his way, he will make you pay.

That is what it sounds like.

He will coach somewhere again, and they will win a lot of games and score a lot of points.
It is looking like it will end up being at a much smaller level than a BCS conference.

no one wants to deal with the current law suit he is facing. If that ever gets cleared up I think he will get a job.

Would be a really interesting hire if Vandy took a look at it. If Vandy ever wants to win at football, that is the kind of risk they'd have to take. The SEC East is down, but it won't be for long. Move now and you might be able to sneak in a division title before that Georgia QB is an upperclassman and before the Florida coach gets settled.

Top Bottom