Laying a giant egg.

Reaction score
Purdue at home against Michigan 28-3. I hope the Boilers play like that against us.

The bigger worry is will Michigan play like that against us. Likely...

The bigger worry is will Michigan play like that against us. Likely...

This was exactly my thought. Which MI team will show up? Which MN team will show up? One to surprise MI, or one to disappoint MN?

This was exactly my thought. Which MI team will show up? Which MN team will show up? One to surprise MI, or one to disappoint MN?

Due to prior obligations, I had to DVR this game. Based on the texts I was getting during the game and what I could follow on Twitter - I decided to just delete it when I got home without putting myself through the horror of watching it. Purdue will never have an easier path to the Big Ten title game in Indy and it appears they don't want it. Disappointing.

Due to prior obligations, I had to DVR this game. Based on the texts I was getting during the game and what I could follow on Twitter - I decided to just delete it when I got home without putting myself through the horror of watching it. Purdue will never have an easier path to the Big Ten title game in Indy and it appears they don't want it. Disappointing.

The dumbest phrase in sports "they didn't want it". Maybe they just aren't as talented as Michigan.

Top Bottom