Lawrence put with covid

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
Next man up!

Will miss BC game then not sure what happens after that.

Seems dangerous to put him with Covid

Next thing you know he will be out with Covid

Any games Lawrence misses won't effect Clemson's Playoff chances. They could lose (hypothetically) to BC or ND without him, but as long he returns healthy, they'll act as if Clemson is undefeated. Just a thought.

Any games Lawrence misses won't effect Clemson's Playoff chances. They could lose (hypothetically) to BC or ND without him, but as long he returns healthy, they'll act as if Clemson is undefeated. Just a thought.

Serious question: Who is missed more? Trevor Lawrence by Clemson or never-punted-in-a-football-game-ever Mark Crawford by Minnesota?

Clemson can probably roll to 10+ wins without Lawrence but the Gophers with 18 yards a punt are a deeply sub-.500 football team.

Count me in the camp that doesn't care a whole lot. Clemson is loaded. They don't need him to beat BC. They honestly might not need him to beat Notre Dame.

He's a QB and he's the face of college football, so I suppose it has to be a big deal. But Clemson's JV team is probably a top-25 team in the country.

The Vikings are competitive once in awhile. I think it’s the Jets he is worried about drafting him.

It's too bad you can't just edit the OP to change a little typo like that. The people who write the board software should really include such a feature.

He’d probably prefer to be put with COVID than to be put with the Vikings.

Vikings are loaded at WR and have a good RB on a long term deal. They had a record number of draft picks last year and like a dozen more coming in 2021. It's historically a (regular season) winning franchise. Yeah, this year will be rough but it's probably the best situation he could go to among teams with any shot of being the #1 pick.

ACC only has a 10 day quarantine. So he should be back for ND.

For Notre Dame? Yep. Lawrence was quoted as saying he "only had mild symptoms". Like Saban against Georgia, Trevor will have to be very, very ill indeed to miss Clemson's Game of the Season.

:sneaky: it's Clemson. Oh darn, I guess they'll have to go down to their 5* freshman QB.

ACC stands for "All Cupcakes Conference". Not even Notre Dame will challenge them, with or withput Lawrence.

Count me in the camp that doesn't care a whole lot. Clemson is loaded. They don't need him to beat BC. They honestly might not need him to beat Notre Dame.

He's a QB and he's the face of college football, so I suppose it has to be a big deal. But Clemson's JV team is probably a top-25 team in the country.

In case you're unfamiliar with their back up QB, he's a big as Cam with a Favresque arm - saw him in garbage time vs. Miami -

Who is Trevor Lawrence's backup QB?
D.J. Uiagalelei was the No. 10 overall player in the class of 2020 and the top-ranked pro-style quarterback, according to 247Sports’ Composite rankings. The 6-5, 245-pound quarterback played for perennial powerhouse St. John Bosco in Bellflower, Calif.

HE's the next throwin' Samoan (cause he's Samoan, of course) -

1604092643286.png

In case you're unfamiliar with their back up QB, he's a big as Cam with a Favresque arm - saw him in garbage time vs. Miami -

Who is Trevor Lawrence's backup QB?
D.J. Uiagalelei was the No. 10 overall player in the class of 2020 and the top-ranked pro-style quarterback, according to 247Sports’ Composite rankings. The 6-5, 245-pound quarterback played for perennial powerhouse St. John Bosco in Bellflower, Calif.

HE's the next throwin' Samoan (cause he's Samoan, of course) -

View attachment 10108

Like I said above, competitively speaking we likely miss the punter who has never once punted in a competitive game more than Clemson misses Trevor Lawrence. At least for every opponent that isn't Notre Dame.

It's next 5 star QB up, to lead the other 5 stars through the ACC.

Top Bottom