Laugh at poor Frank Kaminsky Here

How does giving an opinion constitute irony for a Twitter feud?

You suggested that it wasn't worthy of posting about with your "yawn" comment. Yet, you posted about it. Hence, the unseen irony by saintpauljeff. I was just poking fun spj

So getting paid for your likeness in college = murder, rape, and theft. It's an antiquating rule that was made before college sport reached it's current state as a multi-billion dollar industry. Pitino and Fleck can have paid autograph sessions but a player can't. Explain to me the reasoning behind stopping players from making money on their likeness. The team that was celebrated as champs just played in a championship with a pending scandal and we didn't hear it mentioned once during tournament coverage.

Who equated them? I'm showing how ridiculous your "everyone's breaking the rule, therefore the rule should be repealed" stance is.

You've been given the rationale behind why players can't make money on their likeness, you simply choose to ignore it.

The scandal was mentioned multiple times during Tournament coverage.

Who equated them? I'm showing how ridiculous your "everyone's breaking the rule, therefore the rule should be repealed" stance is.

You've been given the rationale behind why players can't make money on their likeness, you simply choose to ignore it.

The scandal was mentioned multiple times during Tournament coverage.

I was replying to the other post about teams like Bama and other powerhouse programs starting bidding wars for recruits. I was just stating that it is already happening so making it okay for players to get paid for their likeness won't change the landscape of college sports. Those schools currently get their pick of players and that will continue no matter what. That part was never really my argument it was just a reply

If you think that was a respectful way for Dakich to talk to Frank, then we'll just disagree. Frank at least showed some composure. Dakich was the ass. Everyone knows Dakich is an ass. Everyone knows GH'ers hate Badgers and will jump on them any chance they get.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I never said anything about Dakich. I don't like him either.

You said the Gopherhole tweet was uncalled for. I was just saying that what GH stated isn't wrong. He's been complaining constantly about the refs.

Top Bottom