Latest weather forecast

Reaction score
high of 50 with 30% chance of precip (from weather.com). may put a damper on the gold out, but I LOVE IT!!!

This is what football is all about. This is what's been missing. It's been gone too long.

This sucks. Wisconsin Badger kind of sucks.

Wunderground predicts a high of 56 and also has a 30% chance of rain showers. Keep in mind, 30% usually means it isn't going to rain at all.

I'd like to find a yellow or gold rainsuit. Where in town might I look? Gander Mountain, Menards or Home Depot?

I'd like to find a yellow or gold rainsuit. Where in town might I look? Gander Mountain, Menards or Home Depot?

Someone from Wisc. can probably instruct you how to make a rainsuit out of human skin and some gold die. Just a thought.

I bought a gold poncho with a maroon M at Goldy's Locker room for $5. It's nothing like an actual rainsuit, but will keep you pretty dry and fits in your pocket if you don't use it.

The should be a new big ten bylaw in place that requires this game to be played in snow. Move it to December and if it isn't snowing, bring in snow machines and make it snow!

No more rain in the forecast!!! However, it will be in the 40's. Sweatshirt with a gold shirt over it weather!

No more rain in the forecast!!! However, it will be in the 40's. Sweatshirt with a gold shirt over it weather!

where are some of you getting your forecasts from? i haven't seen any that have the high for sat only in the 40's. most seem to have the temp in the mid 50's with some clouds.

My favorite weather source is wunderground.com. They are keeping their rain chance at 30% but with a rain chance dropping from that as the day goes on (translation: likely no rain for the game). They are still predicting a high of 55. Meanwhile, weather.com has dropped the rain chance to 20% but they have also dropped their high to 49.

KARE-11 is saying upper 50s, with spotty showers.

I do a lot of fishing so I like to keep an eye out for cold fronts, wind etc. Wunderground has become my most trusted weather source for temps and rain while iwindsurf.com trumps it for wind. Wunderground does swing and miss at the wind prediction on occasion.

Well, the chance of rain went up a bit. It is now 40% and maintains that % through the game. Still an overall probability it won't rain at all but it looks like it might rain a bit. Temps still look like low 50's throughout the game...

I was at a Middle School game yesterday afternoon during the monsoon.

Dollar Store

My wife found a package of 2 (one white, one gold) for a buck. Plastic ponchos.

Hour-by-Hour for Saturday

From Accuweather: No rain forecast

11am 47 Cloudy Noon 48 Cloudy 1pm 50 Cloudy 2pm 53 Cloudy 3pm 53 Cloudy

No rain forecast but 12 to 20mph wind from the NW.

The real question is if the Badgers suck more or less when they're wet. I have some experience with beavers and they tend to improve when they get wet, but I don't really know if a parallel can be drawn with a badger.

The real question is if the Badgers suck more or less when they're wet. I have some experience with beavers and they tend to improve when they get wet, but I don't really know if a parallel can be drawn with a badger.

unfortunately no. oily discharge and all leave a wet badger with much to be desired.

Someone remind me not to wear my orange Oregon State Beavers sweatshirt to the Illinois game (unless, of course, I sell my tickets).

Geez...what's that annoying buzzing sound? :rolleyes:

Am I the only one seeing the double entendre in this statement? Maybe it was so obvious no one decided to comment? Brilliance, my good man, brilliance.

i don't know what you're talking about frozen. schnoodler was mere referencing how it is much preferred to suck a wet beaver...

Gander Mountain has the best jackets "Carhartt", but not pants. $50. Dicks has yellow tops, but not as durable. Fleet Farm has both jackets and pants, but their jackets aren't as nice as Carhartt's. Fleet farm's jackets and pants are each $28 or so.

Top Bottom