Latest facility renderings

Love how the basketball facility is elevated and has floor to ceiling glass. Football facility looks terrific as well.

Irony

"Drastically largely than our current academic area, featuring more study and tutoring areas, increased classroom space and a state-of-the-art technology lab." I hope they fix the grammatically incorrect sentence. The sentence should say larger not Largely. Ironically the sentence is part of the description for the Academic Center. I am not trying to nitpick but you want to make a good impression with recruits, donors, and parents of recruits.

Let's get the shovel in the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know why I like this thread? Because GopherWarrior generally sticks to trolling the Basketball board and rarely comes to the Football board.

And when he does, he's generally so fully of blind Kill hatred, that the rest of his idiocy is generally hidden.

"Drastically largely than our current academic area, featuring more study and tutoring areas, increased classroom space and a state-of-the-art technology lab." I hope they fix the grammatically incorrect sentence. The sentence should say larger not Largely. Ironically the sentence is part of the description for the Academic Center. I am not trying to nitpick but you want to make a good impression with recruits, donors, and parents of recruits.

I wouldn't have noticed the grammatical error but you should email the U so they can get it corrected. It's likely that it was written by a lower level person and could easily be changed.

You know why I like this thread? Because GopherWarrior generally sticks to trolling the Basketball board and rarely comes to the Football board.

And when he does, he's generally so fully of blind Kill hatred, that the rest of his idiocy is generally hidden.

Good point.

The guy is a pathetic loser.

I don't think that football weight room is big enough.:rolleyes:

Setiously, if the Marqueis Gray Heisman pose mural as you enter the CFE doesn't get your chili hot, You most definitely ain't human.

So true.

Generally. ;-)

Top Bottom