Last time we stunk it up at PSU....

Jike Spingleton

Traveling Champ
Reaction score
....we went into the Big House the next week and beat Michigan.

Not a prediction, I'm just sayin'.

....we went into the Big House the next week and beat Michigan.

Not a prediction, I'm just sayin'.

..and after the big 2000 victory against Penn State they went to Columbus and beat the Buckeyes!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Followed, of course Mr. Spingleton, by losses in four of their next five games to end that glorious (?) season at 6-6!::cry::cry: A season with victories at Ohio State(!) and home against Penn State and Iowa(!) and losses to Purdue, Indiana, Northwestern, home against Ohio University(!) and ending with a 38-30 loss to North Carolina State in the Micron PC Bowl. A game in which the Gophers had a what, three touchdown lead?

A 6-6 season, but a season that many people fondly remember.:banghead:

So I'm hoping for a combination of the two seasons just mentioned. A loss to Penn State followed by a Michigan-like victory at Ohio State followed by at least four more wins this year and maybe a win to start 2010?:drink:

..and after the big 1999 victory against Penn State they went to Columbus and beat the Buckeyes!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Followed, of course Mr. Spingleton, by losses in four of their next five games to end that glorious (?) season at 6-6!::cry::cry: A season with victories at Penn State(!) and Ohio State(!) and home against Iowa(!) and losses to Purdue, Indiana, Northwestern, home against Ohio University(!) and ending with a 38-30 loss to North Carolina State in the Micron PC Bowl. A game in which the Gophers had a what, three touchdown lead?

A 6-6 season, but a season that many people fondly remember.:banghead:

So I'm hoping for a combination of the two seasons just mentioned. A loss to Penn State followed by a Michigan-like victory at Ohio State followed by at least four more wins this year and maybe a win to start 2010?:drink:

Actually it was 2000 when we went into Columbus and beat tOSU

Top Bottom