Lane 'the Snake' busted again

Two different spellings of Lane and the incorrect spelling of Kiffin. Kudos.

(P.S. Kiffin is a huge d!ck, but these violations will continue to occur until the NCAA puts some teeth into their sanctions. We're starting to see it more on the basketball side, and hopefully it will filter over to the football side.)

Spelling bee police kudos !

I'll never apologize for holding people to higher standards, no matter what you say. I'm sorry if the proper use of language offends you.

(And no, proper use of language doesn't go away because we're on a message board. If this were Twitter or texting and we were bound by the space considerations therein, I'd agree with you. Otherwise, it's just people being lazy.)

It doesn't offend me to use prooper spuelling, but what do you get out of calling people out on their errors? Does it make you feel better about yourself? You usually do have good insight on various topics but your also a d!ck sometimes, just saying.

There really are no words that can adequately describe what a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#bag this man is.

I believe that all these things will come back on to Kiffin, whether by the NCAA or by God or by whichever mechanism ultimately punishes wrong-doers and bad people. I don't believe in karma in the hippie-dippie sense, but I absolutely do believe that what comes around goes around, and that if you do bad things or treat others wrongly in life, you will eventually get yours.

I think back to Rick Neuheisel when he was at CU, and how he was *such* the Golden Boy, and how it seemed at that time like his possibilities and potential were limitless, and he was even interviewing for NFL head jobs as a very young and very inexperienced head coach, but at that time something like that seemed entirely realistic, because like I say, his potential looked to be extraordinary. But then his troubles began, and it became clear how morally bankrupt he was as a person, and that golden boy image became tarnished forever, and his name became synonymous with running a dirty program and with gambling. And after being fired from both CU and Washington for committing egregious NCAA violations at both schools and landing both programs on probation, he is now wallowing away with a bad UCLA team, and his NFL aspirations seem all but a dream.

So I would say he 'got his', and Kiffin eventually will too.

I believe that all these things will come back on to Kiffin, whether by the NCAA or by God or by whichever mechanism ultimately punishes wrong-doers and bad people. I don't believe in karma in the hippie-dippie sense, but I absolutely do believe that what comes around goes around, and that if you do bad things or treat others wrongly in life, you will eventually get yours.

I think back to Rick Neuheisel when he was at CU, and how he was *such* the Golden Boy, and how it seemed at that time like his possibilities and potential were limitless, and he was even interviewing for NFL head jobs as a very young and very inexperienced head coach, but at that time something like that seemed entirely realistic, because like I say, his potential looked to be extraordinary. But then his troubles began, and it became clear how morally bankrupt he was as a person, and that golden boy image became tarnished forever, and his name became synonymous with running a dirty program and with gambling. And after being fired from both CU and Washington for committing egregious NCAA violations at both schools and landing both programs on probation, he is now wallowing away with a bad UCLA team, and his NFL aspirations seem all but a dream.

So I would say he 'got his', and Kiffin eventually will too.

I like to tell myself that guys like Kiffin just tend to be secretly miserable because they either know deep down what horrible asshats they are, or eventually feel it from the reactions of the people in their life through the years. But in general, I agree with the thesis. Karma, dude. Karma.

Timing couldn't be better for Kiffin, since the NCAA has not handed out the final verdict on USC yet. Which coincidentally, Lane was a part of too. Could get interesting...............

Top Bottom