Lane Kiffin up to new tricks

I admire the disingenuous ideas that Kiffin comes up with to piss people off.

One of the comments at the end of the article nailed it:

Is he cheating? He doesn't know... he doesn't care.

What's sad, is they won by 44. And would have won by 44 anyway. I can't understand cheating in a meaningless game against the worst team in your conference.

One of the comments at the end of the article nailed it:

Is he cheating? He doesn't know... he doesn't care.

That quote nails it. The dude just doesn't care. At some point here USC will get slapped with some more major sanctions at which point Kiffin will ride off into the sunset. He would have been entertaining here but this is a guy that will be death to the programs he goes to because he just does not give a crap about the rules.

What's sad, is they won by 44. And would have won by 44 anyway. I can't understand cheating in a meaningless game against the worst team in your conference.

It appears coach Baxter told the kid to switch jerseys not Kiffin. If this really mattered the NCAA would have stepped in already and punished the Trojans

Yep they are responsible for their team. Please show me the article where the NCAA is going to punish USC because of this. Don't worry I will wait dr don

No one is going to say boo to USC about this. I'm not sure Kiffin needs to cheat there. He can already recruit the best in the nation without cheating. He's already at about the biggest school he can find. And no matter how many national titles he wins, that won't make him look an rosier to the NFL, who I doubt will be interested in trying him out again. The guy has a-hole written all over him, but he can win plenty without cheating. All that said, I don't doubt that he will someday get nailed.

I bet they did it as a "dry run" because they knew a penalty wouldn't mean anything in this game. Look for them to pull this in a big game down the line now that they know they can get away with it.

Top Bottom