Lane Kiffin Countdown Clock (Bold Statement)

Art Vandelay

Banned
Reaction score
I could maybe see this against South Dakota or Northern Illinois (inferior teams) but against USC is pretty bold statement.

I think the picture is funny though. Looks like Frank the Tank in his wedding portrait on the wall in Old School!

I thought it was funny but I'd rather it not be there. At some point some of the USC players/coaches/whatever will see that and why motivate them more? Plus we have 2 games before that. Why worry about USC now? On top of all that this will be a magnet for the bad USC fans (specifically talking about the bad ones that every fan base has) to come here and flame away.

Agreed, but it's still fun making fun of this assclown.

I was thinking he looked like Seth Rogan in "Knocked Up"

Agreed, but it's still fun making fun of this assclown.

I was thinking he looked like Seth Rogan in "Knocked Up"

I should clarify. He doesn't look like Will Ferrell but his facial expession (from the movie) does....

i love it. and dont worry about those taht say we shouldn't look past the first few games. none of us are actually playing. i hope we put a beatting on him!

I'm kind of focused on MTSU right now. I believe we are still dogs.

That's embarrassing and should be taken down immediately.

I'm concerned that a former Wisconsin coach is struggling to coach given the heat in TN that defies common known concepts like 'averages'. I sure hope he is doing okay.

Lighten up guys. The clock is fine and if USC needs that as a motivator to play us then I like our chances already.

I'm counting down to Gopher football. That countdown has 17 days left on it. It hits zero when we kick the ball off at MTSU. After that, I will gladly look forward to USC. I figure if we are prepared for USC, we will be more than prepared for South Dakota.

On the thread page instead of the schedule pic being there it was a count down to the USC game with Kiffin rocking a Ron Burgundy like suit.

Art got what he wanted

The Mods caved in to a vocal minority.:mad:

The Mods caved in to a vocal minority.:mad:

Maybe I can add a countdown to a larger version of my avatar?

picture.php

Top Bottom