Lane Kiffin and the Vols have found themselves some trouble

Your title is misleading... How is Kiffin going to be in trouble for this? Just a few more idiots breaking the law. Coach can't stop players from attempting armed robbery.

You're kidding, right? After all the crap Brewster and Tubby have gotten these last couple of weeks here, Strib, Minn Daily, PP, etc.....

Yes, right or wrong, Kiffin and UT will be experience trouble over this.

You're kidding, right? After all the crap Brewster and Tubby have gotten these last couple of weeks here, Strib, Minn Daily, PP, etc.....

Yes, right or wrong, Kiffin and UT will be experience trouble over this.

Kiffin won't be in any real trouble. He won't be going to jail-be suspended-lose his scholly... Just like Brewster or Tubby. Getting crap is a far cry from getting arrested. None of this is good news for Kiffin, but he will get by.

With stuff like this, I guess they actually earn some of the money big time coaches make.

One of the kids(edwards) was a Brew recruit and held a MN offer. At one point I know many on this board thought he was coming here.

Kiffin won't be in any real trouble. He won't be going to jail-be suspended-lose his scholly... Just like Brewster or Tubby. Getting crap is a far cry from getting arrested. None of this is good news for Kiffin, but he will get by.

So you have to be arrested to experience trouble? :confused:

Edwards was recruited by Brewster last year. Conflicting reports on Scout and Rivals as to whether or not he had an offer from us. Scout says "no," Rivals says "yes." He was a 4-star on Scout and a 3-star on Rivals.

I just keep having this image of Lane Kiffin 20 years from now, hanging on to a barstool and telling everyone in the place that he used to be a big-time football coach. Of course, he may turn out to be the next George Halas. What do I know?

Top Bottom