LaMichael James = smart

Dirk Diggler

Reaction score
He was a hair away from committing to the Gophers...really, really smart decision to switch to Oregon. I say this as a die-hard Gopher fan.

I am sure he is pretty happy with his decision right now. You have to give Brewster credit for almost picking up one of the hottest RB's in the country, though. He really would have helped us out a lot.

I am sure he is pretty happy with his decision right now. You have to give Brewster credit for almost picking up one of the hottest RB's in the country, though. He really would have helped us out a lot.

def. give brew credit for that.

with our line, it would have been tough for him.

I was thinking the same thing, I heard Gary Patterson talking about how they almost got James to TCU, so maybe we werent as close as thought. Also I heard somewhere that Marqueis was gonna be a duck before changing his mind to Minny, I wonder if he has regrets?? I doubt he does, probably really looking forward to getting his chance to start next year and show everyone what he can do.

Brew wouldn't have "coached him up" to the level he's at now!:)

I was thinking the same thing, I heard Gary Patterson talking about how they almost got James to TCU, so maybe we werent as close as thought. Also I heard somewhere that Marqueis was gonna be a duck before changing his mind to Minny, I wonder if he has regrets?? I doubt he does, probably really looking forward to getting his chance to start next year and show everyone what he can do.

I think Gray is very happy being a Gopher. He is one player here, and this is one of my favorite things about him, that seems to love being at this school and playing for this team. As a fan, that means a lot and I am glad that he will be our starting QB next year.

Top Bottom