Ladies and gentlemen we have found our new shoes

I prefer football uniforms for a football team.

I kind of like the shoes - the uniforms are awful but the shoes are kind of cool. Seattle has similar ones don't they?

Perhaps if they prepared more for the game rather than what their uniform looked like they would have played better

Would

you trade your white shoes for a birth in the BCS Title Game? Honest Question, cause we have given up on "traditional" unis for the branding of Oregon Football. We as fans have no say in it, but we have played in 3 BCS games in the past ten years and that is exciting.

Obviously, most of would wear flourescent pink if that is what it took to play in the NC game.

you trade your white shoes for a birth in the BCS Title Game? Honest Question, cause we have given up on "traditional" unis for the branding of Oregon Football. We as fans have no say in it, but we have played in 3 BCS games in the past ten years and that is exciting.

Hell yeah. Minnesota has pretty much given up on traditional unis as well. Seems like each new coach we have has his own 'era' of uniforms. That being the case, I'm more than willing to give up a good looking uniform to get into the NCG.

I really hated those bright yellow shoes. As the game progressed and I had a few cocktails I swore I saw a flag on every play!

Well, the shoes and socks do meet OSHA standards for high-visibility clothing.

I had difficulty making out the numbers on the jerseys due to the flourescent green/yellow border

Selling out to Nike can get you to the NCG. Paying Juco players can win you the NCG.

Top Bottom