Kyreese Willingham

Roland Brooks

Reaction score
Has anyone here seen him play this year? Super athletic the thing holding him back since high school was his three point shot.. looks like that has improved big time.. Could be a D-1 sleeper…

Has anyone here seen him play this year? Super athletic the thing holding him back since high school was his three point shot.. looks like that has improved big time.. Could be a D-1 sleeper…

He must have been on the same high school team as Andrew Morgan. He certainly was good in the championship game on Saturday but that looked like a game where it was much easier to get to the rim than it normally is in the Big Ten.

I've only seen him play because I recorded the game.

He kind of reminds me of Sean Sutherlin but probably a better shooter (maybe slightly worse guard skills). Again, this is only after watching 1 game and I knew of him a little in HS.

I would absolutely be okay with one of our scholarships going to him.

I know in high school there were some D-1 teams for basketball that liked him but worried about his jumper.. I think he had a D1 offer for football as a wide receiver.. I noticed he really shot thee three well this year so I thought he could be a nice pickup

That Waseca team would have been a problem in the state tournament if Covid didn’t shut it down.

Being a Mankato native id love it.

He could play here. We need to reach out, he has the size and the shot.

Can’t reach out until one enters the portal.
Ben can ask Dawson to slide into Kyreese's dm's on insta. Or maybe even nudge Mr.Mogran after he committs.

Those Waseca teams were impressive;

Willingham- MSU
Willingham- MSU (Minnesota?)
Morgan- NDSU (Minnesota or Nebraska?)
Dufaulter- St.Thomas

Ben can ask Dawson to slide into Kyreese's dm's on insta. Or maybe even nudge Mr.Mogran after he committs.

Those Waseca teams were impressive;

Willingham- MSU
Willingham- MSU (Minnesota?)
Morgan- NDSU (Minnesota or Nebraska?)
Dufaulter- St.Thomas
That would be Dufault - excellent high school player.

Top Bottom