Kudos to the Student Section

Some may hate it but "Sweet Carolina" needs to be played. It gets everybody going and united....young and old involved...just sounds really cool when the whole stadium is into it.

Didn't like the Gopher song at 3rd quarter break. Did like DJ KOOL

Why did they mess with the 3rd quarter break. This seemed like Norwood Teague trying to hard to put his stamp on things and including
the other athletes in filming it was probably a Maturi suggestion. Being they spent money on filiming this thing I'm sure it is here to stay,
but the Goldy song seemed to programmed and to stale.

They have been doing "Tonto" for years at the U and that grew out of the students and the band doing it and making it work even in the Dome days.
If anything the band should go back to playing it and having the students join in if there not going to do it on the scoreboard.

Did like DJ Kool Let me clear my throat because the team and students got into and that is who this is for.
Zombie nation always works so that is worth keeping.

The pick the song thing made us tolerate call me maybe and the students seemed to love it and get into it so that was a win or a good call.

Banner was cool. Gopher song was fun. It'd be cool if they got prominent people around town to do the dance each week. Also liked the "I say.....you say" song they did.

I loved "The Gopher". The only problem: wrong song. Only "I'm Alright" is appropriate for "The Gopher".

Also, let's get Lindsay Whalen & Glenn Perkins up on the board doing "The Gopher" or even Garrison Keillor & and other famous alumni doing the dance.

Imagine if the team were to run out during the scream. That would be pretty much perfect. Go from Q's roar to the roar of the stadium

I agree. Perhaps a different player for every game. Or MG everytime, it doesn't matter. Having them run out during the scream (and an elongated scream with that) would be awesome.

This was the first time I watched the video. I gave me goosebumps. It was awesome.

Top Bottom