KSTP EXCLUSIVE Video: Kaler Says Claeys Supported Suspensions

I was all for letting Claeys go but can Kahler just stop rolling over him with the bus over and over and over? Just put a rest to it and realize that can you can say no to an interview with the worst new organization in Twin Cities television.

Well, after using Coyle for cover and paling around with him in Chicago, Kaler saw the need to put him back in his place.

In being glib, I incorrectly spelled Saruman.

Wormtongue told King Theodon what to say, not Saruman. Wormtoungue was Saruman's bi***. Until ***SPOILER ALERT*** he kills Saruman at the end of Return of the King.

I have no idea why he would even go there. It is best for everyone to just let that sleeping dog lie.

Wormtongue told King Theodon what to say, not Saruman. Wormtoungue was Saruman's bi***. Until ***SPOILER ALERT*** he kills Saruman at the end of Return of the King.

Don't belive what the media tells you about Wormtounge. Grima didn't survive until the end because he was some flunky.

Grima was running the whole damn show.... under Gandalf.

I can't wait for kaler to show up on the sidelines next year in one of the MANY -honoring of random people on the sidelines during the timeout- for a very raucous....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I hope the farm family of the game doesn't take it personally.

Thanks, it has been a long time since I read that

I can't wait for kaler to show up on the sidelines next year in one of the MANY -honoring of random people on the sidelines during the timeout- for a very raucous....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I hope the farm family of the game doesn't take it personally.

I don't think they bring the former president on the field for stuff like that. Kaler won't be presiding over another football game.

Top Bottom