Kristian Williams Commits to Minnesota...

He is the 2nd 4-star d-linemen in this class. I have to imagine this is the best d-line class we’ve ever had in a landslide.

Cheney, Williams plus the JC kid from Wisconsin correct?

If only that Jason Bargy thing didn't go awry that'd be three 4-star recruits on the D-Line this class. Fleck keeps getting better on the recruiting trail.

Great guns! The Gophers have had difficulty recruiting DTs. But three at that size and talent level? Impressive for sure. Make that four - I forgot about our home grown gray shirt Logan Richter.

We got lucky with Steve Richardson. He was deemed undersized and he proved a lot of people wrong.

Last edited:

Fleck knows how important it is to stop the run in the Big 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may be a difference maker in the win-loss column. How many times in the past did the Gophers have a close game that could have gone either way that they end up losing at the last moment?

If they have a stingy defense that can shut down Big Ten rushing attacks, that might be one, two, three extra wins. Who knows. Keep building up that talent level!

Great get.
We are getting some d line talent in this class.

where are these scholarships coming from? Lol. Great get though. The future of the DLine seems to be really bright.

Nice! Fleck needs to make room for him.

I don't mind losing a 4 star offensive lineman from in state as much if we are going to land a 4 star D-lineman instead.

I'll take 4 star D-lineman every day of the week and twice on Sunday's.

You saw the potential of team defense working when the Gopher took away The Axe at Camp Randall. I live for those moments!

This is exciting stuff. An offense that can pass and a defense that can get after the QB and stuff the run.

I don't mind losing a 4 star offensive lineman from in state as much if we are going to land a 4 star D-lineman instead.

I'll take 4 star D-lineman every day of the week and twice on Sunday's.

We’re getting 2 more 4-stars on Sunday!?! Wow, what a class this’ii be.

Four-Star DT kids are going to come to the realization that maybe playing and starting for a MN Gopher team might be better than riding the bench at an Alabama or other top P5 programs.

The same thing can be true of any position player.

Local kid, JC Hassenauer (sp?), did end up in the NFL as an UDFA playing for Bama. He played a few games at Bama, but not a whole lot as he would have playing for the Gophers.

When you get once in a lifetime guys from MN leaving for other schools, especially a rival school, it hurts.

Who knows.

Last edited:

This is why Fleck needs time. He needs to get the opportunity to coach his guys.

Top Bottom