Korie Lucious visiting Iowa State

No way Tubby could know about character issues with players.

Kill is saying he recruits them for a year until he know them. 85 of them. Tubby only needs to be sure of about a dozen.

But, let us remember, Tubby is NEVER responsible for any, and I mean any, problem with the tam.

And I'm sure none of them will have academic issues.:rolleyes:

You may have read what I wrote but did not comprehend. Read it again. SLOWLY.

Answer the question FOT.

You would rather blame everybody or anybody BUT the coach.

Year 4 - no reason not to win a 16 game.

Answer the question FOT.

You would rather blame everybody or anybody BUT the coach.

Year 4 - no reason not to win a 16 game.

Of the departures/problems/injuries I listed, most are NHF. Joseph maybe, maybe not - no public information as to why he left.

Gophers are 16-6 with a depleted roster.

Of the departures/problems/injuries I listed, most are NHF. Joseph maybe, maybe not - no public information as to why he left.

Gophers are 16-6 with a depleted roster.

Who is responsible for the team?

Jeff Goodman tweet:

"According to a source, ex-Michigan State guard Korie Lucious will transfer to Iowa State."

Go Gophers!!

Korie Lucious isn't a good enough player to tie up a scholarship for two years.

"royce hadnt dont anything criminally wrong or eye raising besides the whole de la salle thing."

actually, it wouldn't of taken much effort to ask around and find plenty of people willing to share Royce stories that never made the press.

Johnny

"royce hadnt dont anything criminally wrong or eye raising besides the whole de la salle thing."

actually, it wouldn't of taken much effort to ask around and find plenty of people willing to share Royce stories that never made the press.

Johnny, as a well respected source let me ask you to share a Royce story with me.

I won't tell anyone. I promise.

:)

Top Bottom