Knies Coming Back

Knies and Faber back means a Frozen Four next season is on the table.
I'd go as far as to say it is the expectation. Anything can happen in a one and done of course, but I think there's a chance we are preseason #1 next year. Not sure there's a better returning roster + incoming recruiting class in the country.

I'd go as far as to say it is the expectation. Anything can happen in a one and done of course, but I think there's a chance we are preseason #1 next year. Not sure there's a better returning roster + incoming recruiting class in the country.
Very high expectations for next season. This team is going to be loaded. It will be very disappointing if they don’t make the Frozen Four. Definitely putting money on them to win it all and hang number 6 banner

Very high expectations for next season. This team is going to be loaded. It will be very disappointing if they don’t make the Frozen Four. Definitely putting money on them to win it all and hang number 6 banner
Of course I made that comment when we still had Broz and the Lucius brothers coming in, plus our backup goalie. Our D core is still stacked enough that I expect to see an elite team, but scoring depth could be an issue.

Yes, they are no longer a clear favorite but now just one of the contenders.

Of course I made that comment when we still had Broz and the Lucius brothers coming in, plus our backup goalie. Our D core is still stacked enough that I expect to see an elite team, but scoring depth could be an issue.
My bad. I’m still very optimistic that they will make the Frozen Four. Get in and see what happens

I still think our roster stacks up as well as any out there, but the gap is much much smaller.

Top Bottom