Kirkwood Signed...Louis far behind?

People get over Louis and this doesn't reflect on Kirkwood

Kirkwood was solid to the Gophers and did not waffle. He is going to help Minnesota, we need a big tailback that can be a bit of a sledgehammer. Louis never once stated to the media or otherwise that he was going to be a Gopher. Besides your a Minnesota fan, you should be used to going home with the "fat" chick or the ugly chick at the bar by now. Louis was messing with his dawg on facebook nothing more nothing less. It was facebook not exactly a public media outlet.

As a Minnesota fan I expected the disapointment, now if Seantrell sign there, that means the coaches telling James he could room with SH were true and SH has been taking all of us on a ride for a long time. I wouldnt respect that at all, using the U for free basketball games and whatever else when he had OSU all along, but we will see. Im not optimistic at all, I dont think his dad would let him choose Minnesota.

Yeah James seems like another pre-madonna, should fit in perfect at OSU. He must not have liked that no one was going to be talking about him on signing day so he created his own little drama, it sure worked. This incident has tought me what a bunch of pricks OSU fans are, I never had a problem with them until now. Really really hope we kick their a$$ next year, god that would be satisfying.

But back on topic I think Donnell will be a good big ten back, but with Hasan Lipscomb coming in and hopefully Phillips next year, he will need to work hard for his playing time.

Is Lipscomb going to make it there before next season? I hadn't heard about his status. Is there a link to this news? Or are you saying he hopefully comes in next season?

I wouldn't lose too much sleep over the Louis thing. I'd rather concentrate on the people who are here than the ones who chose to associate with a school full of pedophiles.

As a Minnesota fan I expected the disapointment, now if Seantrell sign there, that means the coaches telling James he could room with SH were true and SH has been taking all of us on a ride for a long time. I wouldnt respect that at all, using the U for free basketball games and whatever else when he had OSU all along, but we will see. Im not optimistic at all, I dont think his dad would let him choose Minnesota.

Uh huh. So OSU coaches (possibly) telling SH that he could room with Louis equates to him taking us for a ride how? They could tell him that IF he commits he could room with him. And I'm sorry, but nothing SH and his family has done to this point screams "taking us for a ride". This sounds like some premptive sour grapes to me.

Also, as others have noted, nothing that Louis did here should reflect on Kirkwood. It looks like Louis told Kirkwood he was switching his verbal and then he changed his mind again. It's not Kirkwood's fault for getting excited that his buddy told him he'd come here. To me, it looks like Louis has his own issues with "committment", not Kirkwood. Let's not besmirch a new Gopher just cause you're upset Louis didn't switch.

I'm guessing kids don't view Facebook as being "public." I guess it's unfortunate that as college football fans we get to the point that we're scanning high school kids' profiles to get our hopes up.

He knew it was public and got exactly what he wanted out of it. Must have been a little jealous of the attention the undecideds were getting and decided he needed his little burst of attention before NSD. I have a new least favorite player in the Big Ten and he hasn 't even enrolled in school yet.

He knew it was public and got exactly what he wanted out of it. Must have been a little jealous of the attention the undecideds were getting and decided he needed his little burst of attention before NSD. I have a new least favorite player in the Big Ten and he hasn't even enrolled in school yet.

Me too, I would like to kick him squarely in his nuts.

Top Bottom