Kirkwood Signed...Louis far behind?

Come on baby!! Sign here with The U.!!!Go gophers!!!!

where did you see that, the OSU Rivals page doesn't have it (as of me typing this anyways)

I checked the link as posted by Highwayman, and I did not notice it either. Rats!!

he may have signed something but he has not sent anything in

Louis' facebook

His page says something like "signed 'dem papers, GO BUCKS"

It would sour my impression of Kirkwood a little as well... Although, if true, perhaps JL was really thinking about switching and then changed his mind again in the last 36 hours.

If there is anything that people should have re-learned the last couple of days is don't believe everything on the internet; particularly if you read it on Facebook.

It is pretty sad that I actually got mad that this D-baG signed with Ohio State.

Anyone else get pissed off as well?

I guess I'm a little cheesed. Water under the bridge at this point, but the kid didn't have to be a d-bag about it.

Hi, insult. Please meet injury.

Louis signing with tOSU has lowered my expectation that we will get Seantrel to sign here. Anyone agree with that.

I have never saw a correlation of the two that some people have insinuated.

But to answer you main point, I have been thinking USC for about a day and a half now. With the Shama article and Shooter, to me I wouldn't have thought that Shama would write something like that unless he got word from Gopher coaches that they indeed thought it was unlikely.

The Ohio State fans were saying forever that it was a huge joke, but still what a complete tool.

The kid's obviously more than a little full of himself, and at least he got to see a prime example of the type of pricks he'll be playing in front of at osu...I'm sure those people must be sooo proud of themselves.

I wonder if he was yanking Kirkwood's chain, or if Kirkwood was in on it. Seems strange, oh well.

I doubt it was a planned effort like some of you are saying. He was probably genuinely thinking about switching his commitment. My only problem is don't make it public unless it is 100%.

Kids need to learn the value of their word. A commitment should be just that.

I'm guessing kids don't view Facebook as being "public." I guess it's unfortunate that as college football fans we get to the point that we're scanning high school kids' profiles to get our hopes up.

We'll I've learned a valuable lesson about recruiting and facebook....

James Louis is a complete dick and I hope Keanon Cooper snaps his spin when he comes across the middle on a route versus OSU

Maybe one of THE alumnuts helped him last night to make up his mind with a new vehicle to drive next year?:rolleyes:

Pretty low move by Louis. The Gophers don't need headcases like that. Let's hope Kirkwood isn't made of the same moral fiber as his "friend."

Yeah James seems like another pre-madonna, should fit in perfect at OSU. He must not have liked that no one was going to be talking about him on signing day so he created his own little drama, it sure worked. This incident has tought me what a bunch of pricks OSU fans are, I never had a problem with them until now. Really really hope we kick their a$$ next year, god that would be satisfying.

But back on topic I think Donnell will be a good big ten back, but with Hasan Lipscomb coming in and hopefully Phillips next year, he will need to work hard for his playing time.

Top Bottom