Kirkwood 1,000 yards

• Yes

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 25 75.8%

• Total voters

Fuzzy Rumpton

Reaction score
Sitting currently at 111 carries for 467 yards at the halfway point, will Donnell hit the 1k mark by season end?

How can he get 1000 yards if he was walking around campus in a boot yesterday? :D

If Gray comes back and can stay healthy, then he has a shot. If not, it won't happen. Gray's ability to run really helps Kirkwood.

With the Olson's banged up, along with several others, Bo Jackson would have a hard time rushing for 1,000 yards. Hard to run with two Sophs and two Freshmen trying to open up holes. That's really about all there is to it.

I think he's going to lose a lot of carries, as long as they pulled the redshirt off of Williams.

I think he's going to lose a lot of carries, as long as they pulled the redshirt off of Williams.

I don't think he will. Williams had 3 carries last week. He might lose a few, but not a lot unless Williams does very well and Kirkwood struggles.

He's not getting to 1000 yards. He's got 6 games left and none of them are against the little sisters of the poor like the first 4.

As far as Williams goes. How bad is Gillum that they felt they had to burn his redshirt in Week 6?

He's not getting to 1000 yards. He's got 6 games left and none of them are against the little sisters of the poor like the first 4.

As far as Williams goes. How bad is Gillum that they felt they had to burn his redshirt in Week 6?

Maybe not a case of how bad Gillum is, but maybe a case of Williams finally getting it and is doing it better?

Splitting hairs here, but it could be a case of Williams moving UP in the depth chart, surpassing Gillum, not Gillum moving DOWN below Williams.

I think he will as this staff really wants to commit to the run. When Gray is 100% the RB carries will go down, but until then Kirkwood, Maye, and Williams will get their carries.

Not only does Kirkwood have to stay healthy, but we're going to have to start winning games. Once we get down by a ton, we're forced to pass.

With the Olson's banged up, along with several others, Bo Jackson would have a hard time rushing for 1,000 yards. Hard to run with two Sophs and two Freshmen trying to open up holes. That's really about all there is to it.

Dude, Bo Jackson totally could. He was the ultimate in Tecmo Bowl. He could rush behind a children of children and get 1,000 yards. :)

Everyone is forgetting about that one extra game at the end of the year that we will play in...:rolleyes:

Dude, Bo Jackson totally could. He was the ultimate in Tecmo Bowl. He could rush behind a children of children and get 1,000 yards. :)

Christian Okoye in Super Tecmo Bowl was better. When he was in excellent condition, he didn't need any blockers. No one could get him down.

Top Bottom