Kirk Ferentz commits recruiting violation

my first ever in person Gopher game (I'm from CA) was against Iowa at home in 2016. They were straight up A holes, even the women were mean lol.
I’ve been to Iowa twice. Never had a problem; reasonably nice, even. The Iowa fans that come to MN however, absolute garbage. Wisky fans on the other hand are equally shitty home or away.

Yeah, the Iowa program is just a paragon of virtue isn't it, and an example of how to do things the right way. Let's briefly review the last 4 yrs:
  • June 2020, Ferentz and Iowa strength coach Chris Doyle were accused by former players of having made racially insensitive comments and contributing to a program culture that was unwelcoming to black student-athletes. Doyle removed from the program but no guilt admitted. Kirk is left unscathed as Athletic dept provided plenty of cover and zero transparency.
  • Early 2023 - Four (now former) Iowa football players caught up in sports betting scandal and charged late 2023
  • August 2024 - One game suspension for Head Coach & Asst. for recruiting violations.
Yes, a true program to be proud of and one to point to as an example. I'll let you decide an example of what.

Top Bottom