Kirk Ciarrocca Is Back Running the Gopher Offense - Press Conference

Fleck has never hired a coach that left after a year or two? That's just false.

Other coaches have done it as well.

You just don't know what you're talking about, and are making assumptions.

Except that he would still currently be WV's OC, if he had accepted that job in 2018. Maybe he wishes he had done that, in hindsight.

So there's always that, which blows your assumptions out of the water.

No you wouldn't. Not a single cent.

Words are cheap.
Love that you attack me for making assumptions and then make a ton yourself.....you are dug in on this one so there is no point trying to discuss it further. Guess we will see who is right a few years down the line.

I freely admit I am making assumptions.

It's impossible not to make assumptions, when there has been very little (any?) reported about the conditions that were causing KC to want to leave in the first place, and if they've been resolved or not.

You at least are willing to admit that, right?

Strange to me why our local media won't ask questions on such obvious things. Laziness, I guess.

It's impossible not to make assumptions, when there has been very little (any?) reported about the conditions that were causing KC to want to leave in the first place, and if they've been resolved or not.

Strange to me why our local media won't ask questions on such obvious things. Laziness, I guess.
It's all speculation, but here is the thing...he left because he got a big offer from a place near home so he could make more money and be near family, some of which were ill. Maybe they still are, BUT will there be an opportunity to make more money near his home again? It's not like there are a ton of options that will throw out more money than he makes here, and are also close to home.

Think I have been very clear on my read on the situation.

It's all speculation, but here is the thing...he left because he got a big offer from a place near home so he could make more money and be near family, some of which were ill. Maybe they still are, BUT will there be an opportunity to make more money near his home again? It's not like there are a ton of options that will throw out more money than he makes here, and are also close to home.
So again, the current WV head coach badly wanted him in 2018.

Thought so highly of him, that he basically invented an "analyst" position on his staff so KC could have a job for 2021, after being scape-goated by Franklin.

It is very plausible that coach could offer KC again, in the coming season or two. Who knows.

WVU is very close to Pittsburgh. (hence why they were rivals for a long time)

Wild speculation there. Just saying. Or, there's always Rutgers. Obviously a step down ... but who knows what Schiano will get done there. In theory there's Pitt as well. Or Syracuse, though not as close.

So again, the current WV head coach badly wanted him in 2018.

Thought so highly of him, that he basically invented an "analyst" position on his staff so KC could have a job for 2021, after being scape-goated by Franklin.

It is very plausible that coach could offer KC again, in the coming season or two. Who knows.

WVU is very close to Pittsburgh. (hence why they were rivals for a long time)

Wild speculation there. Just saying. Or, there's always Rutgers. Obviously a step down ... but who knows what Schiano will get done there. In theory there's Pitt as well. Or Syracuse, though not as close.
Like I said, not a ton of options.

Like I said, not a ton of options.
Not a ton, no.

But enough options that he almost left after 2018, and did leave after 2019.

Yet, it's impossible that it could happen again? Not saying you're saying that, but seems others think that.

Yet, it's impossible that it could happen again? Not saying you're saying that, but seems others think that.
Good lord man get over yourself. I gave my opinion you gave yours....we disagree....it's ok that we disagree.....move on.

Agree on that.

I'm simply describing your opinion, with the above, to someone else.
Never once said it was impossible that KC leaves for a different job, only that I don't think he will. So if you are going to describe my opinion to someone else it would be awesome if you would at least describe it correctly.

Top Bottom