Kirk Ciarroca Sucking It Up

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Or is it Penn State sucking it up! IU about to be up by 10 after a pick....I can’t stop seeing KC thinks he had Tanner or something...Penn State looking like our Gophers when lining up on offense especially in passing downs. Truly tell you that we had much better talent than PSU. What are you doing Kirk? He’s going to be a terrible OC at PSU and will be fired in 3 years. Should’ve stayed with PJ. You snooze, you loose.

But hey, he gets to coach for a "helmet school."

How could you pass up the chance to coach a TE room like that? I don't have anything against KC though.

But Clifford? Hope he gets passed on the depth chart.

Missed a 25 yard gimmy!?

Clifford (Ciarrocca trying to make him to be like Tanner) is 11 for 16, team has 3 turnovers, but with 20:29 minutes to IU’s 9:31 in TOP at the half

c’mon Kirk...PSU ain’t THE U!!

How could you pass up the chance to coach a TE room like that? I don't have anything against KC though.
Well....that’s about all they have is #87 freakingmuth now! I take joy to see KC fail.

KC is going to do a good to great job for PSU. For him PSU was a homecoming, I can't blame him. When living in Milwaukee I spent many hours thinking about how nice it would be to live in Minneapolis. Had the right opportunity come along, I'd have taken it.

Kc offense's were mostly unimaginative and predictable beyond the RPO success last year. Doubt much of the success was on his shoulders. Time will tell.

Little surprised by this thread...

I wish Kirk the best.

Couldn’t have happened to better coach/u iversity. James Franklin, what a poor excuse for a Head Coach, especially one making $6 million.

Top Bottom