Kill's Current Salary-$400k!!??

alphagopher

Reaction score
Per star trib site...I had no idea DI coaches made this little....this guy is going to probably make at most $1 Million/yr or on par with brew. We went way way on the cheap here folks-did we just buy microsoft circa 1985? Doubtful. Feels like we went for a whale and caught a minnow. I can't wait to see how this one works out-absolutely crazy

His contract will be incentive laden as Bruinnicks said that is how he likes coaches contracts.

Per star trib site...I had no idea DI coaches made this little....this guy is going to probably make at most $1 Million/yr or on par with brew. We went way way on the cheap here folks-did we just buy microsoft circa 1985? Doubtful. Feels like we went for a whale and caught a minnow. I can't wait to see how this one works out-absolutely crazy

great we can get him for $800K another bargain basement coach for the Gophers!

Give him 800k and give his recruiter a suitcase with $700,000 cash to convince kids to come play for the Gophers. :D

package

Yes, with the TV, radio, camps,etc Kill will get at least 1M just like Brew received. Like I said earlier, we could have gotten Kill the same day we fired Brewster. No need to hire a Firm, do an exhaustive search, etc. Maturi was clearly turned down by everyone else.

More importantly how much is his buyout.

Top Bottom