Kieft is a beast

A true Viking!!!. Give him a pollaxe and say "Go". He knows what to do. Its in his blood.

I wish they would reward Kieft with a few designed pass catches off run fakes like they used to do with Max Williams out of that formation. Just for his shear effort on blocking. His effort does not go un-noticed, he is a tough dude.

Last edited:

He got one catch yesterday. Like to get him two or three looks a game, but when you only throw the ball 15 times a game, and you have our WRs, distribution is tough. The game will come—against a successfully loaded box—when Tanner throws 30+ times. Maybe TEs get their reward then …

He got one catch yesterday. Like to get him two or three looks a game, but when you only throw the ball 15 times a game, and you have our WRs, distribution is tough. The game will come—against a successfully loaded box—when Tanner throws 30+ times. Maybe TEs get their reward then …
I think Kieft might like the opportunity to hit more people for his reward.

I'd love to see him used more against Nebraska, Iowa, and Wisconsin. He can clear small running lanes and turn them into a gaping hole.

In FleckBall, his job is to knock opposing players ass-over-teakettle.

He is very, very good at his job.
I agree with this but it is nice to reward the guy's that do that kind of dirty work with a few reverse slip screens out of the backfield, and a wheel route now and then for kicking so much a$$ at the line of scrimmage, that is all I am saying.

There are definitely guys who make a living as blocking TE's in the NFL.

Top Bottom