KFAN Pregame Solid A

nemosgold

Reaction score
They are doing a nice job filling 2 hours. Glad they made the move.

Postgame was solid, too.

About 2000% better than last year all around. I didn't know Darrell Thompson was that smart, they never let him talk last year

I commend GRN and KFAN for getting me to listen to both the pregame and postgame something I didn't do much of in the past...it's good to have a fresh radio home!

You will appreciate both much more going to and leaving the games at home. They are giving you what all Divison 1 teams deserve. The effort at the neighbor was not even second rate. It reached a point where the game was an inconvience. And then the broadcast that gave rise to a monicker and a movement.

I was a fan as well, the segment to Ray was a nice nod. Didn't catch the post game show, but I definitely felt like it came together nicely for the pregame. Well done KFAN!

Good point on the drive home. I am looking forward to hearing their post game. CCO was terrible.

I too really apprectiated the upgraded pre/post game coverage.

Didn't hear the pre-game, but the post-game was really well done. A definite improvement. And isn't FM nifty?

The entire production was fantastic, it's nice to finally have a legit game day radio production.

They do have their podcasts up for coaches show, pregame and post game call-in.

Hey... where are all the KFAN/Gaard haters? Usually the four letters K F A N are enough to get someone spewing about how they will never listen to the station again.

Hey... where are all the KFAN/Gaard haters? Usually the four letters K F A N are enough to get someone spewing about how they will never listen to the station again.

Amazing things can be accomplished when broadcast right are involved.

I was actually going to ask those that were vehemently against KFAN's Gopher rights what they thought of the broadcast. I didn't listen to it because I wanted to hear what the 'Mother Ship' had to say about us, if anything (probably not the best choice).

Top Bottom