KFAN Live From Training Camp

Iceland12

Reaction score
KFAN was broadcasting live from training camp today. Noon to 1:00 I think. Heard some of it on out way back to the Cities. Nice job, wish we would have known about it before. Never heard Isaac Fruechte interviewed before. He did a good job.

Heard some of the interview with Limegrover too. Just looked and they are both "on demand". Which is good because I am certainly not DL65!

"A man's got to learn his limitations." :cool:

It was actually 11 to 1. I was able to tune in, they did a nice job and even gave some play by play. I'd rather not try to recap like DL65, but it'll definitely be on demand like Iceland said. One positive tidbit is it sounds like Andre McDonald made some nice plays. KFAN is doing the same thing for the scrimmage on Saturday and I'm hoping I can catch it.

It was actually 11 to 1. I was able to tune in, they did a nice job and even gave some play by play. I'd rather not try to recap like DL65, but it'll definitely be on demand like Iceland said. One positive tidbit is it sounds like Andre McDonald made some nice plays. KFAN is doing the same thing for the scrimmage on Saturday and I'm hoping I can catch it.

These guys are a bunch of jackoffs with their snide comments. Jesus.

These guys are a bunch of jackoffs with their snide comments. Jesus.

Who's the jackoffs? KFAN? I didn't hear the broadcast but Justin Gard usually is somewhat sincere with his approach to U Football. The Morning crew is a whole different story though.

Who's the jackoffs? KFAN? I didn't hear the broadcast but Justin Gard usually is somewhat sincere with his approach to U Football. The Morning crew is a whole different story though.

My son has had to good fortune of working the sidelines with Justin Gaard during Gopher games, and has told me time and again how hard the guy works, and tells it like it is. So I am on Gaard's side on this discussion.

Listening to a good portion of the broadcast I have no complaints. It was really enjoyable to listen to knowledgeable discussion on Gopher football with very little snarkiness.

Top Bottom