KENT ST GAME ON DISH?

joekulas12

Reaction score
If you have Dish Network, Anyone else noticing how the Kent St game is not on the main BTN channel but on an "alternative" channel of sorts? If I do not get that channel I am going to be livid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the same for DirecTV. If you get BTN you will get the alternate channel.

You just calmed my nerves and saved someone an ear full

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just calmed my nerves and saved someone an ear full

Your note got me to look and see what the main game is at 11:00. It's UNLV at Michigan. That means that UNLV scheduled Northern Illinois, Arizona and Michigan to start the year. Bet the new head coach was less than thrilled about that.

Where to find game

I am looking at my local cable (west of Rochester) and I see no MN game listed. We get the BTN but it lists a Michigan game and I think it is Maryland. I am hoping it switches to a regional coverage.

I am looking at my local cable (west of Rochester) and I see no MN game listed. We get the BTN but it lists a Michigan game and I think it is Maryland. I am hoping it switches to a regional coverage.

The main BTN channel is playing UNLV-MI. You need to find the BTN-Alternate. It should be part of any package that has BTN, I think.

We have the alternate channel on direct TV at our cabin but the local cable lists two BTN stations. Actually right now I went to watch the BTN preview and that channel is black screen .... nothing. So the Gophers Gods are telling me I should have gone to the game in person if I wanted to watch it.

We have the alternate channel on direct TV at our cabin but the local cable lists two BTN stations. Actually right now I went to watch the BTN preview and that channel is black screen .... nothing. So the Gophers Gods are telling me I should have gone to the game in person if I wanted to watch it.

The alternate channels are often black until kickoff. Keep the hope.

Gophers on

The TV still lists the game as a Michigan game but they are showing the Gophers

I am stuck watching this game on my phone. BTN2GO app. My local cable provider does not do alternate channels. For some reason the BTN website won't allow me to log into my provider either so I can't even watch it on the computer. Better than nothing I guess but I wish they would just get the alternate games.

Top Bottom