Ken Evans Jr. campaign thread!

We really needed a new thread for something that's already been discussed too much, and isn't going to happen...

Maybe Ken Evans Jr is checking all the post-portal rosters to see which teams need him in order to avoid forfeits.
Let's see which teams are willing to overpay him to be the fifth player on their roster.

How much does he cost?

and

Do the Gophers have enough money?

in today's world of Power-conference basketball, there are no other considerations.

doesn't matter how good he is or whether he fits a need for the team. it's all about the Benjamins.
(and I don't mean Benjamin Johnson....)

How much does he cost?

and

in today's world of Power-conference basketball, there are no other considerations.

doesn't matter how good he is or whether he fits a need for the team. it's all about the Benjamins.

I disagree.
Some pick a school for academics, beautiful girls, friends, bragging rights, prestige.....
Especially if they don't NEED the money...

6-5 200# athletic guard
18.8 points per game/5 boards/39% on 3s/3 assists- conference player of the year who scored 25 at Gonzaga and 23 at NW

I mean, shoot, I'd take him.
Me, too!
He is a PLAYER!!!!

How much does he cost?

and

At least $500K. Which I highly doubt Minnesota will pay.

Yeah, I noticed that they had to recraft the academic formula to deal with all of the movement.
It's a joke at this point.
At least a C average in Underwater Basket Weaving, General Studies, and Introduction To General Technologies. With every eligible enrolled student receiving a free i-phone, computer, and sound system. And Playstation.

Top Bottom