Keep an eye out!

Looking at his college stats he put up solid numbers for Ohio and seems like he can catch the ball out of the backfield some as well. Wouldn't be all that exciting as a starter but as the #2 option behind Taylor we could probably do a lot worse.

Looking at his college stats he put up solid numbers for Ohio and seems like he can catch the ball out of the backfield some as well. Wouldn't be all that exciting as a starter but as the #2 option behind Taylor we could probably do a lot worse.
I’d be excited to see him behind our offensive line

If he is indeed, “Golden” . . . I’m guessing/guaranteeing they’ve vetted his fumbling tendencies (lack thereof, please)?!?

Bangarang! Nice depth add, I still want another RB with more upside. The pass catching looks decent, the ypc isn’t as high as I’d like. I wish we’d take the unproven guys that were highly rated out of high school over the okay G5 guys.

Last edited:

Watched him quite a few times in mid week MACtion. Solid depth guy who should be able to make some guys miss but also run between the tackles and catch out of the backfield. Not an all conference guy but should be solid for some carries

👀
Just watched the highlights of Ohio's bowl game and was thinking, "this guy should be a Gopher". He is very quick and strong.

So has Minnesota offered, or are we hoping PJ Fleck reads GopherHole?
He visited over the weekend then closed his recruitment, 1+1+2.

On a note about the actual player, I may like him more than Howland? He's put up the stats already and is a better catcher out of the backfield. Only thing Howland had over him was the size, which we will miss, but this is another very solid option.

I thought this thread would be about Glen Sonmor or Sammy Davis Jr.
eye-roll-duh.gif

Top Bottom