Keenan Cooper

denguegopher

Reaction score
I just read that the former Gopher is no longer on the coaching staff at Luther College. He has apparently taken a job in Luther's Office of Development. Perhaps he'll phone me requesting a donation. I give to Luther but they won't get rich off of me. Good luck to Keenan in his new job.

I just read that the former Gopher is no longer on the coaching staff at Luther College. He has apparently taken a job in Luther's Office of Development. Perhaps he'll phone me requesting a donation. I give to Luther but they won't get rich off of me. Good luck to Keenan in his new job.
Well, I give to Wartburg. I like Keenan, but I’m afraid I’ll have to give him the brush off if he calls me.

I guess there's a chance that Cooper might coach a little bit part-time. That seems to be how things work at D-III schools. Say Urbandale, I don't think that Wartburg needs to worry about Luther for at least a couple of years. Didn't the Knights have a 51-0 half-time lead last year? Things can only improve for Luther.

Coach Joe Trouche writes: "Khayleb Willis joins us from Macalester College. He played for me and coached with me at St. Olaf College. He was a 3-time All-Conference MIAC player. Before Macalester, he was at Tusculum (a D2 program). Khayleb will help with Special Teams and coach the Corners. Khayleb is replacing Coach Cooper, who recently took a job with our Development Team on campus. I'm hopeful Coach Cooper will coach part-time and continue to be a part of our program."

Cooper was one of my favs from the Brewster days. Glad to see he's still doing well in the professional world

Good player for the Gophers....and if I remember correctly....he had a number of "better" offers coming out of HS.

Top Bottom