Keanon Cooper: Team Characteristics

parsons130

Reaction score
SNN (sportsnewsnightly) is interviewing athletes, coaches, and staff ask the following three questions about creating a successful team. Here is our interview with Keanon Cooper.

http://sportsnewsnightly.com/keanon-cooper-team-characteristics/

If you have addition questions you think would be good to ask related to "teams" let us know!

"DP – What do you think are the 5 most important qualities in creating a successful team?

KC – Trust, accountability, communication, respect, and commitment"

Edit: adding this because people keep saying the questions are dumb, even though they are set questions. If you want to look at the interview with Keanon, find it here - http://sportsnewsnightly.com/keonon-cooper-interview/

Are you serious? That is the type of questions you are asking these guys.

Sounds more like a job interview where you memorize the answers to generic questions that the HR person is going to ask. Couldn't wait to get past those and talk to the real person that you would be working with on the job.

Sounds more like a job interview where you memorize the answers to generic questions that the HR person is going to ask. Couldn't wait to get past those and talk to the real person that you would be working with on the job.

Then create a site, go through the trouble of doing interviews like this and do a "better" job, or STFU.

At the very least, try to provide some creative criticism.

Yes, we did ask those questions. At the same time if you think we are asking these questions as an actual "interview" you would be wrong. The full interview with Keanon can be seen here - http://sportsnewsnightly.com/keonon-cooper-interview/

You need to ask better questions...who cares what makes a great team?? Ask him about Kill, what's different from him and Brewster, philosophy changes, who's looking good, who's going to get a chance under Kill, does he regret coming here, is he frustrated....ETC.

I'm sorry to be harsh but I don't see why anyone would think your questions are interesting...

Please, let me know if I am missing something or if you have another thought on this...

You need to ask better questions...who cares what makes a great team?? Ask him about Kill, what's different from him and Brewster, philosophy changes, who's looking good, who's going to get a chance under Kill, does he regret coming here, is he frustrated....ETC.

I'm sorry to be harsh but I don't see why anyone would think your questions are interesting...

Please, let me know if I am missing something or if you have another thought on this...

As I stated above those types of questions can be seen in the interview, which is different to the "Team Characteristics" - the reason we continued the campaign is because positive feedback.

It is not harsh, it is arrogant to speak for everyone on the board. If you want them to ask questions you find more interesting that is certainly fair, but to imply no one is interested in the questions is not true.

Top Bottom