Karl Dorrell knocks off Chip Kelly

swingman

Reaction score
Chip with a third year qb...late hire Karl with a guy who played safety last year.

Gophs travel to Boulder next year. Looking forward to that road trip. Stadium looked beautiful last night.

Went to a Colorado/UCLA night game there a few years back with my son. Stopped by Coors Field and also toured Empower Field (Mile High) and also a quick journey up to Estes Park (entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park) for some spectacular scenery all before the game. It was a cool stadium (albeit older) in a very beautiful setting.

Those good time from 2011 and 2012 at Oregon must feel like forever ago.

I didn’t watch one second of the game, so I can’t comment on specifics, but what happened to Chip Kelly?

This guy was like the King Innovator of offense and tempo 10 years ago. Did everyone else just catch up? Or does he just mail it in every week? Is he a crappy recruiter?

Went to a Colorado/UCLA night game there a few years back with my son. Stopped by Coors Field and also toured Empower Field (Mile High) and also a quick journey up to Estes Park (entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park) for some spectacular scenery all before the game. It was a cool stadium (albeit older) in a very beautiful setting.

Interesting. Just got back from Colorado. Friend got married on Saturday. We stayed in Lyons. Wedding was in Longmont. Wasn't Estes Park where the fires were?

Interesting. Just got back from Colorado. Friend got married on Saturday. We stayed in Lyons. Wedding was in Longmont. Wasn't Estes Park where the fires were?
Yes. Major fire situation in Estes. It's a shame as it's such a pristine area.

Top Bottom