Kadyn Betts

The SF Rock

Banned
Reaction score
For those not keeping track. Kadyn was a 4 star as a junior. When he reclassified they dropped that down. That didn’t change his game. I thought we had beaten that into all the hard heads. He spent what would have been his HS senior year redshirting. Practicing with the team. He was a SF. Days before he signed he played against D1. Scored 23. Shot 8 for 12 with 4 3 pointers. He arrived at 190 pounds and a year later is 215. 25 pounds of muscle. Now the holers claim his only shot is at the 4. You just can’t make this up. You guys are funny. Betts is a key piece in a very deep roster. Enjoy this surprising year ahead. We deserve it. We have suffered enough.

For those not keeping track. Kadyn was a 4 star as a junior. When he reclassified they dropped that down. That didn’t change his game. I thought we had beaten that into all the hard heads. He spent what would have been his HS senior year redshirting. Practicing with the team. He was a SF. Days before he signed he played against D1. Scored 23. Shot 8 for 12 with 4 3 pointers. He arrived at 190 pounds and a year later is 215. 25 pounds of muscle. Now the holers claim his only shot is at the 4. You just can’t make this up. You guys are funny. Betts is a key piece in a very deep roster. Enjoy this surprising year ahead. We deserve it. We have suffered enough.
Interesting information! What did this statement mean: Days before he signed he played against D1. Scored 23. Shot 8 for 12 with 4 3 pointers. Just curious what D1 means...who did he play against?

Minnesota D1. I think that tournament was here Minnesota. He tore up our locals. I believe he signed with us on this trip. D1 was a good team then too.

Buts…….,,,,,,,

Last edited:

How are we ever going to find enough minutes for all the 4 and 5 star guys you have discovered on this team to go along with all our 40% three point shooters?
I compliment you! There are 109 days until the season starts and with your hourly posts you slow time down...I appreciate that.

Interesting information! What did this statement mean: Days before he signed he played against D1. Scored 23. Shot 8 for 12 with 4 3 pointers. Just curious what D1 means...who did he play against?

Minnesota D1 is an AAU team. It typically includes some of the best players in MN. this year, Gopher recruit Isaac Asuma played for D1.

How are we ever going to find enough minutes for all the 4 and 5 star guys you have discovered on this team to go along with all our 40% three point shooters?
I compliment you! There are 109 days until the season starts and with your hourly posts you slow time down...I appreciate that.
Just shining the light on Minnesota basketball ignorance. Every team has that working against it. I encourage all losers to put me on ignore. At your age slowing down time is a good thing!!!

Last edited:

Which recruiting site did this?
Several of us have been over it a dozen times. Some poorly informed people have argued over which sites and were proven wrong over and over. You won’t be adequately informed to make cogent posts until you do competent research. It’s all available using google. Problem is you will only find what you want to find. BTW he was a Top 100. #88 as I recall, I hope accurately. He spent his HS senior year as a Gopher.

Several of us have been over it a dozen times. Some poorly informed people have argued over which sites and were proven wrong over and over. You won’t be adequately informed to make cogent posts until you do competent research. It’s all available using google. Problem is you will only find what you want to find. BTW he was a Top 100. #88 as I recall, I hope accurately. He spent his HS senior year as a Gopher.

As expected you can't name a site because it didn't happen. Prep hoops had him at #88, but PH ranking system is a complete a joke.

There wasn't one mention of Betts on this site prior to him committing. His best offers were Nebraska and Colorado St. Pretty amazing for a "4* recruit".

As expected you can't name a site because it didn't happen. Prep hoops had him at #88, but PH ranking system is a complete a joke.

There wasn't one mention of Betts on this site prior to him committing. His best offers were Nebraska and Colorado St. Pretty amazing for a "4* recruit".
Uninformed comment. Intellectually lazy.

You completely fabricated something that didn't happen, which is 99% of your posts, and why so many have you on ignore.
You should join them. Being ignored by uninformed pessimists is more victory than disappointment. I want to discuss with winners.

You completely fabricated something that didn't happen, which is 99% of your posts, and why so many have you on ignore.
More false statements. I think he is just lazy mentally on subjects he wants to deny. Hasn’t assimilated the accurate information. Like Kadyn Betts’ potential this year. Granted the small forward/wing is a logjam of major talent. Easily our strongest position for 23-24. Guard play is next.

Screenshot_20230723_002849_Chrome.jpg

Prep hoops had him as high as 78

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230723_002714_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230723_002714_Chrome.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 4

PrepHoops also had Jaden Henley as the 3rd best recruit in California on one of their pages, even though there were several 5* recruits in CA, and he wasn't one of them. PH rankings are a joke.

Either way, Betts wasn't listed as a 4* and then dropped down when he reclassified, which was completely made up by Rockraven.

GWG doubling down on computer and BB ignorance. Big difference between dumb and ignorant should be noted. He is guided by extreme Gopher pessimism.

PrepHoops also had Jaden Henley as the 3rd best recruit in California on one of their pages, even though there were several 5* recruits in CA, and he wasn't one of them. PH rankings are a joke.

Either way, Betts wasn't listed as a 4* and then dropped down when he reclassified, which was completely made up by Rockraven.
Speaking of making up lies. Prep Hoops had Henley as the 3rd best recruit in his region of California, not the entire state.

On3 ranking: 269
247 ranking: 233
Rivals ranking: 3*
ESPN ranking: UR

Offers out of high school: Akron, Colorado State, Nebraska and Wyoming.

Hope whatever Prep Hoops is, is correct. But they are definitely higher on him by a wide margin over the more reputable recruiting services.

Once again you too are driven by ignorance and negativity. We are talking his ranking as a junior prior to his reclassification that caused his ranking to drop. As a junior he was class president and carried a 4.0. Try to keep up, please.

Once again you too are driven by ignorance and negativity. We are talking his ranking as a junior prior to his reclassification that caused his ranking to drop. As a junior he was class president and carried a 4.0. Try to keep up, please.

Why would him reclassifying cause his ranking to drop? There are a ton of players who have reclassified that didn't drop in the rankings. Try to keep up, please.

Why would him reclassifying cause his ranking to drop? There are a ton of players who have reclassified that didn't drop in the rankings. Try to keep up, please.
The combination of stubbornness, ignorance, and pessimism is your guide. You used to be way better.

Last edited:

Top Bottom